Monday, February 20, 2006

Suck it, Presidents Day

It was a pretty uneventful weekend. We had a family birthday party on Saturday night. That was fun. I watched Flightplan on DVD with my inlaws. That's one of those movies where, when you're watching it, it makes sense, but then you go home half an hour later and realize it had some plot holes the size of a canyon in there. And one of the flight attendants looked a heck of a lot like Debbie Gibson, so that was distracting. But overall it was still a better movie than Bruce Almighty, that's all I'm saying.

I have Destiny's Child's Bootylicious in my head right now. Great.

I think I'm feeling generally annoyed this morning since I have to be here on a federal holiday. Do I feel petty and stupid? Sure do, but it still stings knowing that I'm here while postal workers and bankers are all at home drinking hot chocolate and watching makeover shows. I should probably stop thinking about that or I'm going to be miserable all day. And there is nothing worse than me when I'm cranky. You can ask anybody. It's horrific...like a movie remake of "CHiPs."

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Isn't Wilmer Valderama supposed to play Ponch? Sad.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I am all for calling in sick and coming to visit you, sister. Word.

Yeah, remember that opening scene in Charlie's Angels where they were making fun of movie remakes of bad tv shows and they had that fake T.J. Hooker movie? Wouldn't surprise me if someone actually thought that was a good idea. Don't touch Shatner, Hollywood! He's too good for you!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home