Friday, February 24, 2006

WARNING: this post contains excessive self-pity

I managed to get a lot of television multi-tasking done last night. I watched some figure skating, some American Idol AND some weird show about an even weirder body-builder with "exploding arms." I didn't see that entire program, but I'm hoping the "exploding arms" title was not literal. Gross.

I'm so glad it's Friday. I have a lot of scanning to do at work, but if that makes the day go by faster, God bless it. I've been having insomnia for over a week now, and it's starting to drag down my normally sunny disposition. I was having quite an internal debate at 5 a.m. this morning about whether to get out of bed and do something. My doctor told me I should do that when I can't sleep, but when I poked my head up over the covers, it seemed awfully cold out there. Maybe I should get a little reading light and a book and try to read. That ought to put me right out. Has anybody read a good book lately? Maybe something about a coma?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you are still not sleeping! I know how frustrating that is for you!

I highly encourage the use of a reading light with a good book no matter what the time!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

That's all the validation I needed. I'm off to find a reading light!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home