Thursday, March 02, 2006

Roseola sounds dirty

I'm glad to know what happened to Claire when she was kidnapped, but the most interesting part was finding out that the rags and beards of the Others were all fake. Huh. Did anybody catch what it was they were injecting into Claire? Was that the same stuff Desmond was using? Mr. Eko pretty much freaked me out last night. First I thought he was going to knife Henry "Liar" Gale, then I thought he was going to slit his own throat, then he cut off part of his beard. What the?

I love studies. On the Today show this morning, they said a new study just came out that concluded married women are happiest when they have an emotionally supportive husband who also does all the work and brings home a huge paycheck. Wow. What a revelation. I'm thinking that I could do a study that concludes people don't floss because it's a pain in the neck and it hurts. I could make millions.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it the 'vaccine' is what Desmond was injecting into himself... I think the numbers were on the vial.
I though Mr. E was going to slit his throat... and the thing with the beard, there were 2 pieces...something to do with him killing 2 people?
And isn't Locke smarter than to listen to Henry?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That thing with Eko was just weird. For somebody who claims to be back on the path of righteousness, he sure is scary. And I hope Locke's insecurity doesn't get the best of him here. He and Jack are getting so antagonistic with each other...it feels awkward just watching it.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was odd that Locke was so worried about Henry being locked up in the room... when it was Locke and Sayid that decided to put him there? And really, are they done with the interrigation? That's the best Sayid could do?

How about the little Oceanic airplanes on the baby's mobile?

10:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Good point. I hope they bring Sayid back soon and have him find out more from Henry. That guy ain't right.

I read on the internet that the song the mobile played was "Catch a Falling Star." Ha!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home