Monday, February 27, 2006

Ma! Meatloaf!

Having hit a wall with Sunday night tv, J and I went to Blockbuster last night and got Wedding Crashers on DVD. I'd heard it was a funny movie, and there were definitely some laugh-out-loud moments in there. I loved Vince Vaughn's conversation with the priest, and when he told Todd that he was keeping the painting. Hee! But Owen Wilson's nose is fascinating, isn't it? I'm glad I've never met him in person, because I know I would just be staring at his nose the whole time wondering "What the?" and it would cause much awkwardness, eventually culminating in a mumbled apology from me and him stomping off in a snit.

But I had a good weekend all around. I actually slept quite a bit, which was very nice. I had a strange dream last night about mayonnaise. I was making sandwiches and the mayo was getting all over the place. Sounds very Freudian, doesn' it?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw that movie recently, and although it had its moments... it wasn't as great as I had hoped. But I do love Vince Vaugn :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, I think I had too-high expectations for Wedding Crashers, too. Definitely funny though. And I love Christopher Walken. His assessment of his son's art cracked me up.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Anchorman... understand why others wouldn't though.

I love lamp.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I stabbed a man in the heart

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the movie was ok until the news guy rumble started... and the whole scene following is just too much.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home