Thursday, March 09, 2006

Suck it, Ravens

I'm back from Baltimore! It was a good conference, but a completely exhausting trip. Don't get me started on the fiasco that was my flight over. Ugh. But I did get a delightful crab cake sandwich from Philip's yesterday, and that really made my day. I also saw the lovely Inner Harbor area, got some saltwater taffy and walked so much I have both shin splints and blisters. Isn't that sad that my life is so sedentary that walking around a city for three days rendered my legs useless? Pitiful.

And I was so happy I got to see Ashrey and her husband in DC on Tuesday! That was a blast! We went to this USC alumni reception and saw George Will, the columnist and tv talking head. I swear, I see the oddest people when I go to conferences. Last year in Houston I saw Juwan Howard and this year, George Will. Maybe next conference it'll be Charo.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Ann is back!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! That was awesome seeing you girl! The reception was interesting wasn't it? Amazing what they have planned for the campus and all!

And I'm so proud that you had a crab cake! :-p

9:09 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That Philip's crab cake was scrumptious! Excellent suggestion. Yeah, I'm very curious to go down to Columbia and see all these changes to the campus. It'll be weird to not see the Honeycombs!

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inner Harbor rocks!

They are getting rid of the honeycombs? Cra-zy!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

When I worked at USC, I had to walk through the Honeycombs sometimes to do facilities-type stuff and it always smelled like weed. Heh.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home