Monday, March 13, 2006

it's a twister!

Did anybody else see the "screaming black dolphins" on Family Guy last night? Oh man, that was funny.

It's raining really hard outside right now, complete with thunder and lightning, too. The weather reports this morning were saying that we might actually get a tornado this afternoon. I am distressed. I've had a fear of tornadoes since I was a kid, and then a few years ago I saw this documentary about tornadoes where a wooden post was sent through a metal door in 50 mph winds, and that just didn't help at all. Now I can't shake this mental image in my head of me staggering around the street with a fence post through my midsection. That would not be cool.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! What's going on over there? Be sure to stay indoors away from windows or doors hon!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I just checked the weather, and it looks like the storm has passed. Phew! No posts through the torso today!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie Em Auntie Em!!!!!!!!!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home