Thursday, March 23, 2006

No oysters here

You know, I almost forgot to watch Lost last night since there have been so many reruns lately. I'm glad I remembered because I thought it was quite interesting. That Henry Gale is no good. No good, I say! Does anybody else think that Sun cheated on Jin and it's her English teacher's baby? They left it kind of ambiguous, and it makes me sad to think that Sun, too, is now a member of the Island A-hole Club, but that really seemed to be where they were going with that. And I cracked up when I saw that Sawyer was reading Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. He can learn a lot about maxi pads reading that book. I know I did. Gah.

Oh, and I'm not at work today. I'm at home on holiday. Whee! I hear there's a new H&M at the mall, so I'm hoping to head up there and check it out. Wasn't there one of those in LA? Or Boston? All I remember was that it was pretty sweet for cheap accessories. Nice.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

H&M? There's one here in DC!! We must go the next time!

Have fun with the family today!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's doing great! She should be going home today!!!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Great to hear about Leigh- so glad she is doing better!

2. H&M is all over the east coast and I love it!

3. I too found humor in Sawyer reading a judy blume book, but that one inparticular!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home