Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Learn how to spell, you punk kids

I am presently enjoying a delightful cup of McDonald's new "gourmet" coffee. It's pretty good, and at 95 cents, it's not a bad deal. Of course, since it's from McDonald's, I don't know if it's made from actual coffee beans or some sort of laboratory-made, coffee-flavored compound, but, heck, ignorance is bliss.

We watched Walk the Line last night. That's a good movie. I can't believe it was almost two and a half hours long, but it held my interest the whole time. I don't think I'm ever going to understand how people get so addicted to drugs though. It's not that I don't get the psychological causes of it--it's just that my tumtum is so delicate that I get nauseous from my calcium supplement. I don't see how I could ever get addicted to Vicodin. I'd be puking it all right back up. If I were a rock star, I imagine I'd be riding in my bus, reading books and drinking Diet Coke. I'd be the lamest rock star ever. Even worse than Linkin Park.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something going on with Mickey D's- not sure what though... they are bringing out all the big guns lately...

Nothing wrong with being a gentle rock star- it could work man!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

The fast food wars are fierce! They're all competing very hard for our $3. It is weird.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home