Friday, March 17, 2006

You're a nanite! You are!

When I tried to go directly to my blog's webpage, it said I wasn't "authorized" to access the page. Fine. Be that way. I'll just go through blogger's home page. Nanny nanny boo boo. And stick your head in doggy doo.

I've been up since 4 this morning. You know, it's not so much the waking up that bothers me; it's that there's just nothing to DO at 4 a.m. Especially in the winter. It's all cold and dark. Maybe this summer I will make more of an effort to actually accomplish something when I've got insomnia. Like bake cookies, give myself bangs, get an online degree, stuff like that.

I got an MP3 player last night. It's no ipod or anything, but it's pretty cool considering I had been listening to my small radio walkman when I worked out. I'm amazed how many songs you can get on this little $30 player. And it's small enough to fit in a pocket. Maybe technology isn't all bad. Maybe cell phones aren't a sign of the decline of western civilization...wait, yes they are. What was I thinking?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I can barely figure out how to use the security system in my own house, much less for an entire nation. Seriously, I've set it off three times already.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home