Sunday, March 19, 2006

Mootootoos

We went and had dinner with my side of the family last night. My sisters' kids just crack me up! My one nephew had just woken up, so he was a little subdued all night. That is, until his dad tried to put his coat on. Apparently, the boy does not like wearing his coat. You'd have thought the coat was on fire for how reluctant my nephew was to put it on. My other nephew was chattering away, sticking his finger up his nose (he's had a cold for about a month), and crawling around on the floor underneath the table, bringing me napkin wrappers and telling me they were "forty dollars." I wish. Those little guys are just the cutest. And in less then three months, each of them will have a little brother. My basketball team is almost complete! Mwa ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home