Monday, March 20, 2006

Technical difficulties

All day, this website has been giving me trouble. It's as if the fates don't want me doing this at work. Curious.

I was (surprise!) watching tv last night and saw this Burger King commercial with the cowboys riding the bucking chicken. Ummm, Burger King, if your intent was to disturb, confuse and traumatize the viewers, congratulations. That commercial freaks me out. I'm starting to think that Burger King has hired an ad agency of reptilian aliens/cokeheads to make its ads. Even though I liked the ones with the King inserted into the football clips, even that guy still creeps me out. His head is so disproportionately large!

One of my friends in South Carolina is having some medical trouble. Fortunately, she's making quick progress on her recovery. She's such a cool girl. She's one of those people who doesn't have to be drunk to do karaoke, can go to the bathroom in 30 seconds flat (even in overalls!) and looks fantastic wearing orange. She's awesome.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I saw that commercial too and both Mike and I thought it was saying f**king chicken... nice ad campaign, nice.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, my thoughts and prayers are with her.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

F***ing chicken. Ha! That would have at least made the commercial funny.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leigh is awesome!! And doing so much better too! The doctors are impressed with her progress! Thanks for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! This is Leigh that you are talking about? As in, scared Ashley half to death when she pretended to be puking on the side of the road, Leigh? Aw, I hope she is doing well!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

What's this about Leigh pretending to puke on the side of the road??

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home