Friday, March 24, 2006

Count Choculitis

Let me preface this by saying that what you are about to read are the ramblings of a really sleepy person who hasn't had her coffee yet, so don't expect this to make sense. That said, it was kind of interesting seeing the other side of the insomnia coin last night. Normally, I fall asleep no problem and wake up too early. Last night, I couldn't fall asleep until after 2 a.m. I went downstairs around 1 and started freaking myself out thinking about all the scary movies I've seen in the last year, so I was scared that the ghosts from The Ring and The Grudge and the zombies from 28 Days Later were all trying to get into my living room to eat my face. See, I think what my real problem in life is the fact that my brain is CRAZY. If I had no brain, I'd bet I'd sleep a whole lot better.

I did have a very nice day off yesterday though. I saw my Mom, sister and nephew and even though I didn't get a chance to really shop at H&M, I am encouraged by what I saw as I ran by after my nephew. Oh, and Cheryl & Co. was having a sale on cookies. I love her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Aye, aye, mon capitain. I shall shop for you in a completely selfless act. Thanks!

I do have a crazy brain! I don't know why I freak myself out like that. I couldn't sleep for 3 days after I watched the Blair Witch Project. Just nuts.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home