Monday, April 03, 2006

You're Joan Wilder??

I did get my hair cut yesterday, and I am now sporting some jaunty bangs. They're actually pretty long; they go down to almost my chin, but it's nice to have something going on in my hair instead of it just laying there like a defeated mule.

It's been quite a morning so far. I've been up since 2:30 this morning. I have no explanation. I tried everything I could think of to make myself go back to sleep, but nothing worked. I even tried reading a boring book at 5 this morning and just got a headache. Son of a! I don't know how I'm going to last all day. I'll just put in the caffeine drip and hope for the best.

I also got one of those fraudulent emails this morning saying I paid almost $400 out of paypal, and if I disagreed with that charge, there was a "dispute transaction" link at the bottom. Now, I totally disagreed with the charge, but I'm married to an IT guy, so I know better than to go through a link like that. Turns out they were just phishing, but that really was scary for a second there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home