Wednesday, March 29, 2006

But I still like boho skirts

I made it a point to not look or listen to Campbell Brown too much this morning, so I'm feeling much less snippy today than I did yesterday. Phew!

Last night was odd. I finally sat down on the couch around 9 to watch House and realized that was the first time I had sat down in about 4 hours. I was just running a lot of errands and coveting bikinis at Kohl's. The bikini is such an interesting piece of clothing. Aside from the fact that a bikini will knock you over the head with every last one of your physical imperfections and there's hardly any material to it, we'll still pay $50 for one. And when you live in land-locked Ohio, a lot of the time we only wear them a couple times a year. At least when you shell out $60 for a coat, you know you're going to use it. But even with all the downfalls of the bikini, I still want a new one. I'm going to blame that on "society." Along with cigarettes, pregnant teenagers and gaucho pants. Freakin' society.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

That's just crazy. Now, if I lived on a surfboard in the Riviera, maybe I'd spend that much. But that's the only time. A knit bikini...it's hard to even picture :)

12:32 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oh, like the crochet bikins? I've seen those before. You should give that a shot and see how it comes out. Just don't do too open of a weave!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

baithing suits. bah humbug!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, I think the only reason I want one right now is because I haven't actually TRIED IT ON yet. That's going to be depressing.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home