Thursday, March 30, 2006

I don't like my shoes

Oooh, Lost was good last night! I have got to give it to J: about 10 minutes into the episode, he said he thought Henry Gale was an imposter for the real man who was flying the balloon. Good call there, buddy. I loved how they set that up because I was finally coming around to thinking that maybe fake Henry was at least a nice person, but now I'm back to thinking he's a stone-cold bastard. I am dying to find out what that map on the blast door was about. And I was happy to see Jack actually being smart and tough in his poker game with Sawyer. It's about time somebody showed that putz that he's not so hot. Snap.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I never liked him either. And I'm happy Sayid and I agreed on something. Did you see the previews for next week's? It looks gooooood!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too get frustrated when something super exciting hasn't happened in a while, but the blast doors coming down was pretty cool. Pretty funny watching Locke do the Indian Jones move to wedge something under the door hehe.

What do you think is going to happen next week with Hurley?

10:39 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I read something about a blond character on the show appearing in Hurley's flashback with brown hair. Libby in the mental ward, maybe?

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got frustrated with Lost because it WAS moving so slowly and I got tired of always being confused, but I hope that is not just because I am dim!

On a COMPLETELY separate note, a co worker talks on the phone constantly on personal calls and it drives me crazy, especially b/c I can hear every word of her conversation.
Ok, I will stop now. Ann, i love your blog!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Beth, I just go along with whatever they say on Lost and try not to think too much. That seems to help :) J also has a coworker who talks really loudly on the phone taking personal calls, and it drives him nuts, too. Can you say anything to him or her?

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home