Friday, March 31, 2006

Ticking timebags

It's Friday and it's payday. Yes!

I think something is slightly amok with jeans these days. The other day, I went to Kohl's and tried on a pair of jeans that were on sale. They fit really well, so I paid for them, and as I was walking out of the store, I looked again at the label and saw they were the "short" length. People, these jeans go down to almost my toes. They're seriously underneath my shoes when I walk. How long were the "average" length jeans?!? And I'm not short; I'm 5'6". I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for short chicks. I think it's time we make a stand and demand 29 inch inseams again! High-waters for all!

Wasn't The Office fun last night? I'm still reeling from the thought of baloney, ketchup and tomato sandwiches though. Ewwww.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes- I know what you mean about the length of jeans!!!! It's not fair to short people I tell you!

And that sandwiches sounds yummy to me! But it would be even better if you add mustard to it!

:-p

9:10 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

You and your mustard :)

Yeah, I was really shocked by the jeans thing. It used to be that my pants tended to be too short; nowadays, the jeans makers seem to think we're all 6' tall. Not cool!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just under 5'4... so I'm not really petite and I love the fact that most places make a 'short' length now, but it is frustrating when it isn't actually short...hahaha

Happy Friday everyone! I so need the weekend!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I measured, and the inseam on these "short" jeans is 30 inches. That must be why they were on sale: bad labelling.

The weekend is only 6 and a half hours away!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I LOVED Dwight's PSA about the bears, too. I thought it was serious at first, too, so it was even funnier when I realized they were joking.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I didn't see the Earl ones, but I bet they were good. That's a pretty good show, too.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home