Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Scalpicin

It's finally starting to sink in that Katie Couric is not going to be on the Today show anymore. I've been watching her in the mornings since I was 16. Sure, I went through a brief, unfortunate period watching Good Morning, America, but it was a mistake! I was young! I just hope that my nemesis, Campbell Brown, does not get the job. One day she and I are going to have a serious disagreement. Oooh, you know where that line is from? That scene in Last of the Mohicans where Nathaniel and the British major get in the fight about letting colonials leave, and after Nathaniel says that thing about the disagreement, the major yells "I will have you beaten from this fort!" I love that movie!

Wubby had a hairball this morning. It was pretty nasty stuff. So, being the girl that I am, I covered it with a paper towel and asked J if he was going to clean it up. Hey, I clean the bathroom every week. I'm not doing all the dirty work.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Ann Curry is fine with me as long as she doesn't talk too much. I still like Matt Lauer and Al Roker. Basically, I really liked the Today show. Sigh.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

The View has got to be one of the most annoying shows on television. I find Barbara Walters insufferable. Ugh. She's so snotty.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baba Wawa

I can't believe the View is still on. I would have thought that the novelty of several obnoxious women sitting around thinking they have the answer to everything would have died a long time ago.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Seriously. And what the heck kind of medication is Star Jones on? Does she think we didn't notice she had gastric bypass surgery? Her head is so odd now.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home