Thursday, April 06, 2006

Jabba no wonga

Lost was not as much fun to watch last night because it occurred to me early on that Dave was probably a hallucination. In fact, the minute they threw the basketball past him, I figured he was just in Hurley's head. And, really, the only interesting thing about that back story was seeing Libby there at the end, but, again, I already knew that was going to happen because of a clue I read on the internet. But I did think it was neat how the writers addressed that theory a lot of viewers had that the whole island was just a figment of Hurley's imagination in the mental institution. That show is getting very meta. It's freaking me out! Oh, and did anybody else love Sun and Jin's faces while they watched Hurley beating up Sawyer? Heh. Nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Oh, I know. Because even when it's not at its best, it's still better than anything with Jenna Elfman in it.

Did you see The Office isn't on tonight? Argh!!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Why in the world are they showing Teachers instead of The Office? I would tune in for a rerun. Fo sho.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home