Friday, April 07, 2006

God is bowling above Ohio

I did it. I cut my bangs last night so they're now like actual bangs. J said I look like my pictures from high school. This will be interesting to see if people on campus start asking me if I'm a student instead of staff again (when I first started here I had bangs, and people often asked what my major was). The experiment begins!

I also went to the store last night to pick up a few essentials: milk, cheese, Diet Vernor's, the usual. I also had a hankering for some pudding pops, but it turns out nobody makes pudding pops anymore. Waaaah! I loved those things. Why did they stop making them? It's a travesty! I guess I could try to make my own by whipping up some pudding and freezing it in the very cute popsicle maker Ashrey and Mark gave us last year, but I fear it just won't be the same. Ahhh, pudding pops. Another fave snack food bites the dust.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

It's funny how when I was 28, people thinking I was a student kind of annoyed me. Now that I'm 31, I'm all "See me as a teenager! Please!?!" Pitiful.

I can't stop thinking about pudding pops. Mmmm.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pudding pops definitely were the best. I can't believe there isn't at least a generic version out there.

I got carded last week- it was wonderful :)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm wondering if I look at other stores maybe I can find some generic pudding pops. This is going to require some research.

You do look young, Katie. It's that angelic face of yours :)

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he!

And I love when Ann talks about midwest things like Vernors... I don't know if you are aware, I spent several years in Michigan growing up.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha the story at the end is hilarious. But its sad that the original pudding pop appears to be gone forever...?

2:23 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

They better have those new pudding pops back this summer, or there will be hell to pay! They look pretty good, actually. And I remember so well the freezer burn on the outside. Ahhh. Loved the story at the end, too. HA!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Giant Eagle? I'm on it!!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home