Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm not internationally known, but I'm known to rock a microphone

It was another interesting night on our street yesterday. Around 10:30, one of J's cousins knocked at the front door to ask for money to get his car out of the impound lot. He wanted $20, but J told him he didn't have any cash on him. So then the cousin and his wife went across the street to my in-laws' house, but they didn't answer the door, as J had already called and warned them what was coming. Apparently, this cousin has had some trouble in the past, which was why J wasn't too keen on handing him money. Although the cousin did offer to let us hold some of his gold chains as collateral. Well, if they're gold chains, this must be on the up-and-up!

I had a dream last night that we went to a wedding and the guy who plays Grissom on C.S.I. was there, and I was asking him what it's like to be famous. And he told me there's a rumor going around in Hollywood that he's on "uppers." Then I went upstairs, wet my hair, and got my driver's license picture taken. I don't get it either.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

It was tough, too, because I was in a fancy dress and I was trying not to get it wet.

Oh yeah, his dad's side of the family, in particular, has some stellar members in the cast. Most of them are cool and normal, but one of J's second cousins was actually on Maury.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA- every time I hear that song I think of Arisa :)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home