Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bring out your dead

I've been up since 1:45 this morning. I don't even know what to say about my insomnia anymore. It's just sick and wrong. All night I kept thinking "I'll definitely fall back asleep soon" and it just never happened. Son of a triscuit. And since I watched House the other night and the featured patient started out with a sleeping disorder and ended up having bubonic plague, any second now I'm expecting buboes to appear on my neck. And I wore a v-neck shirt today. Son of a triscuit.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

"...Is there someone else up there we can talk to?"

Thanks. I hope I don't have the plague, too. The girl on House was way sick and I'm fine except for the fact that I forgot to rinse the conditioner out of my hair.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

"And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereal and fruit bats..."

We could also throw in my aversion to eating meats that look like the animal they came from. That's different.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

"Well, Tim, you're a BUSY man..."

Oh, well, thank you for saying it's cute. I was telling someone the other day that I'm like a slacker vegetarian: I hate being cruel to animals but I CANNOT give up hamburgers and pepperoni.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that movie, and yet I don't know it as well as you two :)

Aw Ann, I hope you get yourself to a doctor and make them fix your bubonic plague!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

The only long one I know is the list of feast foods. I actually typed that out once. Heh.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I mean, I typed out that entire scene. Man, I'm so tired! I can't think straight anymore.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is what I have to offer...

"Its only a flesh wound!"
"what's your favorite color?" "blue, no red, aaahhhh"
"I'm not dead yet!"
"You must bring us a shrubbery!"

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home