Monday, April 17, 2006

In the ghettoooooo

As if the Wubby J. wasn't having a bad enough weekend, he threw up in our bedroom in the middle of the night last night. J got up and cleaned it up, and as he was walking out of the room to get the paper towels, he yelled at me "Don't get up! There's stuff on the floor! Just stay where you are!" I was thinking "Dude, it's 2 a.m. There's really no danger of me going anywhere...zzzzz."

The funniest thing happened on the street yesterday. We were outside on the porch talking to a neighbor when we heard a ruckus a block up. There was a young guy on the sidewalk punching a car that was driving next to him. So, of course, we started listening to what was going on, and the guy was screaming at the girl who was driving, yelling things like "You fat &^%#@! It's over! I can't believe you talked about my dead mama like that on Easter! Get the *@%" out of here! It's over! I will @%#* you up!" And that went on the entire length of the street. In fact, I watched him yell at her from the sidewalk and her follow him in the car for a good 5 minutes. That's what Easter's like on the west side.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

It sure is an interesting place to live. I'm amazed she kept following him after some of the things he said about her.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home