Saturday, April 22, 2006

I got a Benz that I ain't even drove yet

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm at work. As usual, it's not exactly a hotbed of activity. I've been here an hour and a half and I think ten students have been in. We're on fire!

My afternoon off yesterday was nice. I got a lot of errands done. And, let me tell you something, Target had Easter candy on sale 75% off. I got J a bag of Robin's eggs for 42 cents. 42 cents, people! That's diabetes on a dime.

So now I'm just waiting for closing time so we can go get some Quizno's for dinner and do some mini-golfing. I'm disproportionately excited about the mini-golfing. You'd think I'd have something against it after the purse-falling-in-the-lake incident of last summer, but I haven't let it scare me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home