Thursday, April 27, 2006

Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

This is precisely what I would rather be doing right now. It's another month until our vacation, and I have the feeling it's going to be a long month, my friends. Actually, I shouldn't complain. It's just funny working at a college sometimes because when the students and teachers leave to go on summer break, we staff members don't get to, but that doesn't mean we don't want to. We get a nice break over Christmas, but one day I would be so happy if our boss came in and said "Hey, dudes. It's June 3rd. Take the week off." That would be sa-weet.

And if I have to see another picture of Angelina Jolie, I am going to barf.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about A. Jolie! Somebody, please make her go away. She looks like an alien and she used to be married to someone named Billy Bob. Give me a break.

ann, is that a picture of the hotel you and Jeremiah are going to stay in?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know! This is the woman who used to carry around vials of Billy Bob's blood, kissed her brother on the mouth, and I'm pretty sure hasn't eaten in years. And now people think she's some angel. Gag me.

Yep, that's it.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Just goes to show you're a better friend than she is.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home