Monday, May 01, 2006

27!

I went to McDonald's on Saturday to pick up a hamburger, and they had an advertisement for a 42-ounce Coke for $1.65. 42 ounces?? What the? Why would? Where is? Sigh.

It was a pretty good weekend all around. I got 2 bikinis from Target because they were on sale for half price. I think technically I could have gone for a little more coverage of my problem areas, but I figure I already had my career as a supermodel, so I can move on now.

I watched Play Misty for Me on AMC yesterday afternoon. That's a really interesting movie. It was kind of a Fatal Attraction for the 70's from what I could tell. I loved seeing the polyester pants and Carol Brady haircuts. And I especially loved watching Clint Eastwood clock the stalker at the end of the movie and send her flying out a window. It's not every day you see a man full-out punch a woman in the face.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, I liked the movie a lot. No special effects, not too over the top, just an interesting story and (I think) a statement about the sexual revolution of the 60's.

I was so disappointed to see that 42-ounce coke. You probably can't even hold it comfortably.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home