Monday, May 08, 2006

Bart Bartabart

I went to visit my sister and new nephew on Saturday. That little baby is soooo cute! He pretty much just slept the whole time, and he didn't even cry when I held him! He's got kind of strawberry-blond hair and my sister said he looks just like her other son did when he was born. I was amazed because my sister was in no pain on Saturday. Apparently the delivery went really well, so she wasn't even on Tylenol or anything. She is tough as nails, that one.

It was really great because I also got to see my Mom and my younger sister and her family, too. My younger sister is now 8 months pregnant. She told me that she's getting annoyed with everyone telling her she looks like she swallowed a basketball, so I told her to tell those people "Oh yeah? Well you look like you swallowed some SHUT UP!" They'll write it off to hormones, so she might as well say what she's thinking now while she can get away with it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your advice! There are days when I feel like doing that and I'm not even pregnant. For example, my eyes get really red when my allergies are bad and I'll have people telling me all day long 'Did you know your eyes are red?' 'Oh my God, there is something wrong with your eye!'
The next time it happens, I swear I'm telling them all that is a highly contagious disease that they can get just by looking me directly in the eye.

And congratulations on the new addition :) When is Wooby gonna get a little brother or sister?

8:47 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know. I absolutely can't stand when people tell me I look tired after I have insomnia. Like that's a good time to be reminded that I look as bad as I feel. For crying out loud.

Well, between Wooby and Jeremiah, I already feel like I have two kids, but at least a baby might actually listen to me...

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home