Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Livin' in the hood has made me very bitter

I was so out of it this morning that I tried to wash my hair with conditioner. And what's really sad is that it actually took me a good minute to figure out why there were no bubbles. Sigh. I guess the bright side of this is that if I ever go senile, I'm going to have some really soft hair. Greasy, but soft.

I see that Britney Spears confirmed she's pregnant again. This means Kevin Federline will have 4 kids and he's only (what?) 24 or 25 years old? Consider this: George Clooney is in his 40's, has a great career, seems pretty smart and interesting, and hasn't reproduced once yet. This is the world we live in. Feel free to throw rotten tacos at a hoodrat on your way home if it makes you feel any better. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home