Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The water-filled sphere of lameness

I was pretty busy last night doing things like burning venison steaks on the grill and jamming my finger into the wall whilst scrubbing the kitchen floor, but I did finally turn on the tv around 9:30 and got sucked into that David Blaine special. I don't know exactly what the deal was, but he was apparently trying to break the world record for holding his breath underwater by doing it for almost 9 minutes. And he only got to 7. The announcers kept talking about how even though he didn't break the record, he accomplished so much, he is so strong, blah blah blah. J and I, of course, were sitting on the couch yelling things like "Loser!" and "Wussy!" at the tv. David Blaine. That guy needs to get a real job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I don't get him. Is he a magician? Street performer? Circus freak? What is he?!?

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home