Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am craving a jelly donut

Lost was very enjoyable last night. That was sad about Libby and Ana-Lucia, but I got a huge laugh when Michael realized Libby wasn't dead yet and could spill the beans about what he did. Take that, Mr. Shooty! But, alas, it wasn't to be. Although the previews made it look like Sayid's going to figure him out. And I really liked the Eko storyline. I always like it when dreams reveal things to people. I never have dreams that interesting. Last night, I dreamt that my gym switched to a new building 50 feet from the old one. Fascinating. Pfft. But anyway, I'm still having trouble believing the button is just an experiment. Maybe I just feel bad for Locke being made to look like a doofus AGAIN. That's gotta smart.

The season finale of The Office is on tonight, and I have to be sure I turn it on before 9:30 because it's "supersized" or some such thing. Jam!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched Lost last night, too, and because it had been so long since I tuned in, I was LOST! I know, I know, it's not that funny but yet, i am still laughing.
what's up with the other hatch??

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ha! Every time one of the characters on Lost mentions the word "lost" I get a kick out of that. It never gets old :)
Apparently there are lots of hatches on the island. That was the center one, and we've seen 3 of the ones around it (the one our castaways are in, the medical hatch from Claire's kidnapping, and the deserted one the tail-section people used). I don't know what the whole system is for really. I'm surprised the center one from last night didn't have more to it, actually.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think next week is going to be BIG!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm excited about next week, too. I wonder if those Michael flashbacks are of what really happened to him out there or what he's going to tell the rest of the castaways. Either way, I think Sayid's going to waste him.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home