Friday, May 12, 2006

Canines with AIDS?

Ahhh, The Office was so good last night! In the parking lot, I totally thought Jim was going to tell Pam about his job transfer, so when he told her he was in love with her, I literally gasped and threw my hand over my mouth in surprise. I felt like one of those women who gets on stage at The Price is Right and sees they could possibly win a brand new RV. I thought it was so sweet how Pam was talking to her mom on the phone, and then when Jim came in and they kissed, it was so dramatic and awesome. Why can't tv always be that good? I just wish they had done more with Jim's "telekinetic" powers because that cracked me up. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Birthday parties, Mother's Day celebrations, and I have seriously got to brush the Wubby J. because I'm noticing balls of fur in odd places like my makeup bag and the mantle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I shall. I wish you could see your mom on Sunday :( But you're going to talk to her, yes? Did you get her that present you told me about?

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home