Thursday, May 18, 2006

A-hoy hoy

I got the feeling that last night's Lost was really more about setting up the season finale than giving us anything really good to chew on, and that's fine. Good setup generally equals good payoff. There's just one thing bothering me: why didn't Michael just come back to camp, tell them the Others wanted Henry back and would give him Walt in return? Why with the shooting and the gun? Couldn't he have just told them what was up? All this leads me to believe that Michael is now certifiably crazy. I think he's just plain nuts. Thank goodness Sayid noticed the man was acting like a loon. I'm telling you, I want to hire an Iraqi interrogator to just follow me around all day and give me wise warnings about people around me: "That Kroger checkout girl is high on meth. She'll try to steal your dried apricots. Do not let her."

J's out sick again today, poor guy. He did seem to be improving, but last night he started feeling sick again. The virus rises again. Is anybody else amazed that I haven't caught this thing? I keep waiting for it to hit me, but I'm totally fine. I'm invincible!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY A & J!!!!!!!!!!

WHoohoo! This day a year ago- you were in Vegas baby! And now you're gonna be there very shortly again!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as Lost, I do think that Michael is a little bit nutty because he is so concerned with getting Walt back- perhaps he thinks if he just told them the story, they wouldn't listen to him and still try to take more people and then he wouldn't see Walt again. And I agree that last night was a background episode and we didn't really move forward, we just learned more about past events...but man does the finale look like its going to be good!!

Ha! you make me want to hire an Iraqi interrogator too!

Sounds like J has the same disease that Mike had a few weeks ago. It lingered for a while, but somehow I didn't get it.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Thank you for the anniversary wishes. It's so chilly and damp outside that I SO wish I was in the desert right now.

I can't wait for the finale next week. Now, you just assumed the boat in the water was because Michael asked for it, right? You have any idea why he did that?

10:51 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Sayid would appreciate my instincts to protect the apricots, I'm just sure of it.

Interesting idea about Walt making the boat appear.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home