Friday, May 19, 2006

Surprisingly waspish this Friday morning

I am so, so sick of this cold, damp, rainy weather we've had for the past week. I'm sure the grass is loving it, but screw the grass. I want warmth!

I didn't get to see all the tv last night that I had planned to because I made an excursion to Target, and it turned out J was in no mood for the gender-bending shenanigans of Will & Grace, so we watched CSI instead. That is a fascinating show. Not just because I get to see shots of Vegas when I watch it, but they really do bring to light some interesting facets of humanity. Like men who wear corsets. I've said it before and I'll say it again: thank goodness we don't live in Victorian England because we'd all be married to uptight and pale jerks, eating marmalade every day (not the sweetened kind either!) and wearing corsets. Gross. I don't even like wearing panty hose and high heels...I can't imagine being strapped in a girdle that keeps you from breathing all day. Who thought that was a good idea? Oh, I got it, the same guy who thinks we should all be injecting snake venom into our faces to make us look "better." Riiiight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I usually watch the reruns on Spike. When The Office was on, I never saw new CSI's.

Yeah, Nicole Kidman is FRIGHTENING. And don't get me started on Meg Ryan. Ewww.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Even Marg Helgeberger (sp?) on CSI looks like her face is frozen solid. I haven't seen her move an eyebrow in 3 seasons.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really watch CSI, my crime show of choice is Law and Order...any of them... but the real question is, did anyone see the finale of Will and Grace last night? Is Debra Messing pregnant in real life? I could not tell and I don't want to offend her by asking her! :)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I hadn't heard she was pregnant, but I'm not sure. Interesting!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home