Wednesday, June 07, 2006

They say I'm ugly, but it just don't faze me

Wubby J.! I took this picture of him before we left for Vegas and confused the heck out of the poor guy. I think he's finally getting used to having us home again because the level of cat food is going down in his dish by much larger amounts now, but he still seems wary of us. And he's attacking my ankles with a vicious ferocity usually reserved only for the scratching post. But a few bloody toes is worth it if the Wubbiss is happy.

I watched Kathy's Griffin's reality show on Bravo last night. Man, she is funny. "Dos Homos." Ha! I love how she's willing to put really humiliating situations on her show. Reality shows where the celebrities are happy, fortunate and sunny are just aggravating. Because, honestly, don't we all like to believe that the incredibly rich and beautiful are secretly miserable and depraved? Don't we all secretly hope Donald Trump is actually missing a testicle? You know it's true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home