Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bouncing here and there and everywhere

Even with all the Zicam I'm sucking down, my cold seems to be getting worse. I feel like I'm breathing through mud here (ewww) and my head is aching like a mo fo. And, what's worse, I'm having these boring dreams about changing the Kleenex box. See, that's just sad. Usually I can count on my imagination to keep things interesting even when my head is stuck in a humidifier. I'm losing my edge!

I am so excited to see what Katie's baby is going to look like! I know in the beginning it's basically going to look like a gummi bear, but when he or she actually arrives into the world, I have a feeling he or she is going to be adorable. So exciting!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you were using the Gummy Bear reference in your post title!
The very first ultrasound, the doctor pointed at the screen and said "see that peanut looking thing? that's the baby!" So now Mike and I are referring to it as 'the peanut'. But in yesterday's ultrasound, it really looked like a baby! Too early to tell the sex yet though.

11:21 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Congrats, Katie! How far along are you?

Ann, I am sorry you are sick!! My MIL went to dr today b/c she has had a bad cough for the past few days...it's pneumonia. Is that contagious?

12:34 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yikes! Pneumonia? I hope she gets better soon! I don't know how contagious that is. My SIL had it, but my brother and nephews didn't get it, so maybe it's not that contagious...?

And I love it that you're calling the baby "the peanut," Katie! Ha! Can you scan the ultrasound pictures and email them? I love trying to find body parts on those.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so this is really annoying- I put a post up a little while ago, but apparently it didn't take!

So Beth, I'm almost 12 weeks.

I will see what I can do about scanning the ultrasound pic :)

And I don't think pneumonia is contagious either. I think it is just the germs from your cold/flu getting into your lungs.

2:13 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

Ok, I secretly wish it were contagious and don't hate me b/c I am the meanest person ever. Kenny's grandfather is here for at least THREE WEEKS and driving everyone bonkers. Did he stay with my MIL's sister who lives in a 3Bd house by herself? NO, he stays with us in a crowded house. Lord, give me strength.
Katie, how are you feeling?
Ann, love your Christmas card!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home