Thursday, November 30, 2006

We wish you a merry Wubbiss

Urgh...I'm so tired. I was awake last night at 12, 2 and 4. And after 4, I couldn't fall back asleep so I think I got about 3 and a half hours of sleep last night. For crying out loud. I'll keep drinking coffee and pinching myself, but I have a feeling it's going to be a looooong day. But enough complaining. Instead of me whining, let's focus on the positive. Below are a couple pictures I took of our Christmas tree at home. It's the shiniest cat toy ever!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our cats love laying under the tree too. And last year, it confused Ralphie and he pooped under it!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!

How do you keep the Wubbiss from investigating your shiny tree? I have a feeling we are in for some fun with the kitties!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

We try to hang the ornaments high enough he can't swat at them, but we lose a couple every year to his belief that this is just a big toy for him.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mother in law breeds abysinian cats and there always seem to be some kittens around the holidays... and they are like little monkeys- they climb up into the tree and bat at the ornaments.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Monkey cats! Hee!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful and Wubbis looks so angelic! One year we got rid of the tree early because our cat, Jake, wouldn't stay out of it!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home