Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Who? Where? Why?

I actually managed to stay awake for all of Heroes last night! Whoo! I am my own hero. Very good episode last night, although I found myself involuntarily laughing in the scene where Heidi got into the car accident. Am I just a sick individual or was there something funny about her looking over and not seeing Nathan there? I'm probably a big sicko.

I decorated my office for Christmas yesterday, and it looks tremendous in here, if I do say so myself. My coworker, Leslie, gave me a gift of mini-disco ball ornaments that I just love, and J suggested I put a disco ball on top of the tree, so the theme this year is "It's a very disco Christmas, jive turkey." Now if only I can find a stuffed Santa doll that sings Christmas carols in John Travolta's voice...that would be sa-weet.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you set up speakers behind/inside the tree and play the beegees? that would be awesome!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ha! I love that idea! Did the Bee Gees ever put out a Christmas album? Please say yes!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know for sure, but I would imagine that they did... at least a song or two...

10:09 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

If somebody hasn't invented that already, they should.

Oooh, did you see that Pam Anderson and Kid Rock are getting a divorce after only 4 months of marriage? What a shock!!!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in deep mourning over the dissolution of Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson's marriage. I really thought those crazy kids could make it work.

wha ha, can hardly type that with a straight face!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home