Thursday, November 16, 2006

Waiter, I would like some pepper on my paprikash

Good grief, I need a Tylenol. I woke up at 5 this morning with a searing pain in the right side of my head. I'm starting to suspect that I have a wonky nasal cavity on my right side because whenever I come down with a cold, that's where it starts. Perhaps it's just squeezed for space in there because my enormous brain is taking up all the room...? Yes, that must be it.

One week until Thanksgiving!! I went to the store last night to pick up some more supplies for the big day and got some egg nog while I was at it. Can I just say for the record how much I love egg nog? When you read the ingredients, it sounds like it would be nasty, but I just love that stuff. And I don't even need the rum, although I won't turn it down either. Mmm...nog.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I just read an interview with Meg Ryan, and it's interesting just how un-cute she is now. The Botox doesn't help, but she doesn't seem all that nice either. Maybe it was just a bad interview though.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pecan Pie!

I'm sorry about your headache. However, I think I got your insomnia... driving me crazy!

11:16 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

I hope your head is better!!

Sweet potato casserole!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Cranberries!

I got some Tylenol while I was home at lunch so I'm anticipating being without headache real soon. Yay!

Sorry to hear you've got the insomnia, Katie. Is it the "can't fall asleep" or "can't stay asleep" kind?

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't stay asleep... wide awake at 3am 2 days in a row :(

mash potatoes and cranberry sauce! You guys know that commercial?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

My advice: try to stay up as late as you can, try not to eat too much or drink anything with sugar or caffeine past dinnertime, use something with white noise if you find yourself hearing things when you're up. And if this routine keeps up for another day or two, take an over the counter sleeping pill at night just to bust out of the routine.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks dr. ann!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home