Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm hideous!

Don't look at me! I'm hiding my face in shame! I don't know what happened, but last thing I remember, I was sitting on my couch at 8:15 watching the Daily Show, then all of a sudden, it's 8:50 and I'm scrambling to find the remote to turn it to NBC to catch the last ten minutes of The Office. Has it really come to this? Am I so old and decrepit that I'm falling asleep on my couch at 8:15 at night?? Pitiful. Just pitiful. ...But I must say I'm so happy I caught the scene where Jim fell off his bike into the bushes. Ha! I love a good pratfall. And maybe I can watch the whole episode online or in a rerun soon. I'll tell myself that while I crawl under my desk, suck my thumb and cry at the memories of when I used to be able to stay up until 10:30.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even I was able to stay awake for the office. Grey's Anatomy was another story...

8:59 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Grey's Anatomy was so good!! I was asleep within about 10m of it ending, but did manage to make it the hour. Dr. Yang and Dr. Burke are about to get caught in their her-helping-him operate scheme they have going on...Dr. Bailey is going to catch on, i think...do you want me to summarize? :)

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Beth, but I do have it on tape, I will watch it this weekend.

The Office was hilarious. But I still want to see Jim and Pam end up together and I don't like this other chic even being a blip on the radar.

I love how the other guy at Jim's office calls him Tuna.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I saw the part where Jim and the other guy were singing the Indigo Girls song. Ha! Why were they doing shots?

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They had to work late, so the one guy breaks out a bottle of liquor for them all to do shots, but the girl keeps pouring hers out.

I loved that it was an Indigo Girls song, that just made it even funnier.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops! that anonymous was me!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

We're all holding our breath that Jim and the girl didn't hook up, right?

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, sounds genetic to me
See what happens when you watch ESPN

Stephen

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home