Sunday, October 22, 2006

Jam on

This is remarkable for me: I napped TWICE yesterday. Twice! That tells me that I am simply not getting enough rest during the week if my Saturday is spent passing out on the couch. Wouldn't it be nice if you could walk up to your boss, slap 'em on the back and say "You know, I'm going to be coming in for 6 hours a day from now on, but I'm going to need about a 20% raise" and they nodded and smiled amicably, and everything was right in the world? Yeah, that would be sweet.

And I want to give you all fair warning. Tomorrow the high here is only 44 degrees, so my post tomorrow will probably be along the lines as such: Brrr.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I napped for a long while on sunday. Getting old sucks!!!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home