Friday, October 20, 2006

stanley@yearlypretzel.com

There are just not words to describe how much I love The Office. I was quite satisfied just seeing Dwight and Mose's beet farm (finally!) and watching the egging of the office building that rejected Ryan. But then the phone call between Jim and Pam was so cute. Ahhhh. I really hope those kids make it happen one day.

I woke up around 3 this morning and never really fell back asleep. I think I must have gotten in a short nap around 5 because I remember dreaming about having to find a prosthetic hand for Matthew Perry (before you ask, no, I have no idea), but I'm going to be dragging today, I guarantee it. But at least it's Friday and I don't have to worry about waking up on time tomorrow. Heck, I might just sleep in until 6:30! Look out!

And I am feeling guilty today because yesterday was my brother's birthday and I forgot to call him. Whoops! I sent him a book and a card in the mail, but I've found that I tend to forget people's actually birth day when I send gifts like that because my brain seems to think its work is done. Stupid brain.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Shrute Farm!

I loved last night's episode. I loved Michael high on sugar!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Michael's sugar high was great! You all know how much I love candy, but the thought of 18 toppings on a sweet pretzel kinda makes me want to gag. Dang. You just shouldn't mix peanut butter and mint chocolate chip. You just shouldn't.

I wish I could remember why Matthew Perry was missing a hand in my dream. I remember part of the dream took place on a beach. Perhaps a sting ray bit it off?

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe he is missing the tip of one of his fingers in real life.

I think sting rays are trying to get rid of the humans...

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home