Monday, October 09, 2006

Attack the inside running game!

Unless Denver somehow manages to keep the Baltimore offense to less than 7 points tonight and recover a dozen fumbles, I'm going to lose to my brother in fantasy football this week. I hate losing to my brother. Is it not enough that he was the only one in the family who inherited the science gene and will therefore probably be the one to win the Nobel Prize out of me and my sisters??? Unless, of course, I finally manage to write the definitive tome on how Skittles will put an end to strife and hunger in the world and I get the Peace Prize. It could happen. I'm still young.

Even though the high today is about 78, the weather people are saying we could get snow flurries on Thursday night because of it getting down to 30. Tshirts on Monday, parkas on Friday. That is so odd.

2 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

I can't comment on the Denver game b/c I don't follow pro football, but Ann, i am rooting for you!

It is 78 in Ohio today? That is about the high here...I am wearing my new corduroy jacket anyway. Darnit, I am TIRED of my summer clothes!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know, I was just getting excited to wear my jackets, and now it's warm again. Freakin' October.

Thanks for the vote of confidence in my fantasy football team! I really like doing the fantasy teams although I actually don't like Denver in real life. But I put aside my feelings for the sake of internet competition.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home