Sunday, October 08, 2006

Laugh it up, Fuzzball

J and I went out last night after watching the OSU game to get a couple sandwiches (because J wanted egg salad, and I was just NOT putting that much effort into dinner after I just worked 4 hours at the library). So we get home and smell something untoward in the living room and kitchen. Turns out, the Wubby J had a nasty spell of diarrhea while we were gone. Ewww. It's pretty understandable because he's been taking medications and eating food he's not used to, but, man, was that gross to clean up. I am so very thankful that J had a mini-steam cleaner in the house. Wow.

2 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Kitty diarrhea is the WORST! I hope he is feeling better today!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I think he's doing all right...at least, I sure hope so because I do NOT want to come home to that again. Ick!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home