Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The hunter has become the hunter

I watched that show Heroes last night. By far, my favorite character is the Japanese teleporter, closely followed by the indestructible cheerleader. Frankly, I don't think painting future disasters sounds like a good superpower at all. Not only is it depressing, but if the supervillain comes after you, you don't really have a lot of defenses. You can't just throw an easel at Magneto and hope to live, that's all I'm saying. I don't know if I'll actually watch that show every week, but I do enjoy superhero stories, so I'll try. And I'll say right here, right now that that Milo Ventigmigjisgisalia's head is disproportionately large for his body. It bugged me on Gilmore Girls, and it's bugging me here.

48 hours and counting until my boss comes back from China. We're at Defcon 2, people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i watched a little bit of Heroes last night and it was interesting! what else has the fireproof cheerleader been in? she looked familiar...
the chinese teleporter was hilarious! the angst ridden artist not so funny, i agree with you, Ann!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

The cheerleader used to be on Guiding Light, and I think she was in Remember the Titans with Denzel, too. And the Asian guy was great, wasn't he? I liked his friends "Use your death grip!"

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home