Monday, September 25, 2006

I wish I smelled toast

I've got to stop writing these posts during that period after a night of insomnia after I wake up and before I have my coffee, because all I want to do is write about how tired I am and how I can't figure out if these pants are brown or olive. But I shall not! I will be strong.

...so now I can't think about anything besides how if these pants are olive, I'm wearing the completely wrong jacket today. Dang it. I'm so easily sidetracked!

Did anybody watch American Dad last night? There was a whole bit in there about this golden treasure in the shape of a pile of poo, and I cannot for the life of me figure out what that was about. Sometimes I watch that lineup of animated shows on Fox Sundays, and I feel drunk by the end of it even though I haven't had a drop of alcohol in weeks. That never happens when I watch 60 Minutes.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann, let me tell you that i completely understand you, sister. On Friday I wore what i thought were ivory pants..turns out there is a slight yellow tone to them that didn't look so good with the light green shirt i was wearing...I looked a lemon/lime drink! :) Hang in there and get more coffee!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am comforted to know that I am not the only one who has such issues with the color of my pants! ha!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

It has got to be the fluorescent lights in here. An outfit will look fine at home and the minute I walk in here, I look like a bowl of Apple Jacks. Freakin' fluorescent lights!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i HATE flourescent lights!!!!!
They make me look old and tired...oh, wait, I AM old and tired!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

You are not! :)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home