Friday, October 06, 2006

Fashion show at lunch!

I got on a kick this morning doing my impression of Jimmy Stewart's Smuckers commercials that were on tv a decade ago. There's nothing like yelling "Smucker Raspberry Preserves!" in Jimmy's voice at the top of your lungs in a locked car to get you going in the morning. Poor J didn't really know what I was doing because he never saw those commercials, but eventually he joined right in and started imitating the Wicked Witch of the West and saying "Smuckers will put them to sleep!" It's gonna be one heck of a day.

I have this afternoon off since I have to work tomorrow, so I figure I'll go to the gym and do some shopping, too. I wish I had taped The Office last night so I could watch it again today. It was pretty funny. The way Dwight ate his pancakes had me laughing really hard, and Michael's face as he tricked Dwight into thinking he got his job was hilarious. I just sort of wish now that I worked in an office where everybody played Call of Duty 2 on their computers. I can't even get the other people here to send emails to each other. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fashion show!
Fashion show!
Fashion show at lunch!

I like how Pam said she was going to wear her new clothes as pajamas.

Looks like Jim may have a new love interest...

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know! Wasn't that interesting? It would be weird to see him dating somebody else. I want Jim back in Scranton where he belongs. But don't you love how Pam is getting more independent now? I think that's great that they're writing her that way now. Girl power!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home