Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm sorry I ruined your Black Panther party

I am so sick of politics right now. I wish we could somehow trick Congress into fleeing the Capitol building and then sneak in there and pass a law that bans Congressional campaign commercials. They're all just so cliched and mean and an utter waste of time. And, for the life of me, I cannot figure out why the media is reporting about this fight Clinton and Bush/Rice are having about who started what regarding Bin Laden, Iraq and terrorism. Who cares?? This is the sort of non-issue that distracts people from the real problems and is really only the concern of Washington pollsters. Sometimes I'm tempted to wipe out our political system and switch to a pacifist oligarchy...you know, let the hippies run the country for a while. Think of it: we'd probably all be driving unreliable hydrogen cars, we'd have great maternity leave and Jimmy Choos would be banned and sold on the black market.

And it's down to 24 hours before the boss gets back. Defcon 1.5. Argh!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aunt ann its taylor well i hope this is the right ann if not o well...


love ya

9:21 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Taylor! That's so cool you found my blog page! Did your grandma tell you about it?

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nahhh i found it all on my own (help of an e mail) i was reading it and it doesnt sound like u... normally ur all goofy and in this u sound like professional... hmmm u sound smarter on her, (jk lol)

love ya

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where were u and jerry yesturday? it was fun

(taylor)

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm not talking??

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home