Thursday, September 28, 2006

I smell like a monkey, and I act like one, too

Today is the day. I am now officially 32. But I've already had two people tell me I don't look 32, so that was fabulous. Of course, they also both mentioned that I don't act 32 either, but I'm still going to take that as a compliment. Heh. J's birthday present to me is getting a remote starter installed in my car. I tried to convince him that emeralds are just as practical as a car starter, but he didn't seem to go for it. Men. But he's taking me out to dinner tonight, and I fully intend to drag him into a store to buy me a necklace after dessert. That's how I roll.

And the boss is back. She brought in croissants to soften us up, I think. But no amount of pastry will get me to lower my defenses. I will not fall for the old Trojan scone trick!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!!!

32? Not a day over 22 missy! Have a great day!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
What can't be done remotely now?? :) My mother-in-law has a remote for her ceiling fan.

Ann, I thought turning 32 was harder than turning 30...what do you think?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Yeah, it is weird how turning 32 feels different from 30 or 31. I think it's because I feel like I'm really in my 30's now. J reminded me the other day that in 7 years I'll be 39. Holy cow.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can look like a monkey sometimes, but I don't think you smell like one!

Happy Birthday!!!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I do try to always wear deodorant and a little perfume. That helps hide my natural monkey musk.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home