Monday, October 02, 2006

cookie monster

Ughhhh, I ate too many Mallomars yesterday. I was just so happy to see Mallomars at the store because I've never seen them in Ohio before. So I went a trifle overboard and ate like half the package yesterday. They're just so good. Very similar to pinwheel cookies, but better somehow. Like how Little Debbie makes Swiss cake rolls, but they're just not the same as a Hostess ho-ho.

Did anyone see that news story about the Congressman from Florida who was caught sending gross emails to teenage pages? What a disgusting perv. And then we find out this is the same guy who was on the Missing and Exploited Children caucus in Congress. That kind of makes me want to puke. Dude, those caucuses are not dating services! Ugh. I'm just going to say it: I kind of want to punch that guy in the nads. I won't. But I want to.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never had a Mallomar but am so hungry right now I would eat a chipmunk. Ok, maybe not THAT hungry but you get the picture.

Did you also see where this Fla. Congressman checked himself into rehab...it was the alcohol that made him do it, supposedly. What?! Is that his way of ducking out of the media spotlight?

10:32 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, I've had too much to drink before but never once did it lead me to email teenage boys explicit messages. What a jackhole.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

As long as he was over 18, I have no problem with that :)

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home