Friday, October 13, 2006

What the flurry

We actually had flurries here in the afternoon yesterday. But I'm almost glad because I'm not sure J would have turned on the heat last night unless he'd had actual proof that it was getting cold outside. My pronouncements that "the weatherman says it's getting down to 30 tonight!" seem to fly right over his head. Honestly, I'm not sure if he doesn't trust me or the meteorological society as a whole. Huh.

Loved The Office last night! I keep thinking about Ryan's poor cousin, Mufasa, who was trampled by a herd of wildebeests, and tears keep coming to my eyes. Sniff. And I totally understand that girl's depression at not having salt and vinegar potato chips in the vending machine. I don't eat salt and vinegar chips all the time, but, man, when I get a craving for them, you had better watch out! I will take down the vending machine man myself to get to them. Unless, of course, they're Pringles salt and vinegar chips. Those are no match for Cape Cod chips, I don't mind saying.

3 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

You got flurries??? Wow. I saw on the news where Buffalo got 2 FEET of snow yesterday!

Ann, I LOVE salt and vinegar chips and I understand those cravings! Yum.

Ok, now I want some salt and vinegar chips.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know. They sound good, don't they? Salt and vinegar chips with a tuna fish sandwich is pure perfection in my book.

Yep. Flurries. They didn't stick or anything, but it was still disturbing to see this early in October.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I read something on the internet yesterday that hinted the Stamford office would merge with Scranton in Scranton. That would be interesting, wouldn't it?

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home