Thursday, October 12, 2006

I love a good tasing

First off, I seriously doubt that a woman who's been trapped on a desert island for over 2 months tastes like strawberries. Even though she's had a few showers, she just swung a pickax for hours. Unless she managed to smuggle in some Bubblicious from the hatch, that just doesn't strike me as realistic. I did think Lost was good last night. I was disappointed in Sun, but I think I just need to get used to that feeling as we learn more about the characters. I was pretty surprised when that dude took a header off his balcony, too. Jin seemed to take it all in stride though. "I'm exhausted from beating up that baldie, I'd love a cup of tea, and now a torso is in my radiator. Another day, another dollar."

Also, people, it was about 36 degrees on the way to work this morning. J says that on cold mornings like this, I resemble a chihuahua at a house party when I'm sitting in the car. Shivering is a natural defense against the cold! It is!

3 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

I fell ASLEEP 1/2 way through Lost, darnit!! What I did see, though, still confuses me...were any important questions answered last night??

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing about the Red Sox... entertainment industry is loving that one!

Do you think Jae (Sun's lover) jumped? I think Sun or her father had something to do with it. He was holding the pearls when he landed on Jin's car.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

It didn't seem like any big questions were answered, although we did find out for sure that Sun cheated on Jin, so that baby might not be his. I assumed baldie jumped, but, that's true, somebody else could have pushed him.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home